The Guide: 60+ Practical insights and tools to ensure increased productivity, collaboration, and project outcomes for building your brand, not your workload.
I Wish I Knew That Before We Started - Marketing Edition
A wise person learns from other people's mistakes and that's what this book is all about. It's about the little moments you wish you could take back and do over, the times you zigged when you should have zagged, and turning common mistakes into competitive advantages by understanding why things went wrong. Just think of all the time and money you'll save when you stop doing everything the hard way.
- Walkthrough of our insights
- Overview project checklist
- Time tested tips
- Direct Links to our vetted tools and resources.
- Projects “Red Flags” - Things to watch out for
- A “If you ONLY, do these things...” list
- Your Project Prep
- Research and Inspiration
- Resources, Strategy and Metrics Planning
- Project and Graphics Assets
- How to Hire the Best Creatives
- Project Process, Timing, Feedback, and Collaboration
- Quoting, Confidentiality, and Contracts
- Project Assets Ownership and Back-up